Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Promotion photoshooting package just for RM100 only!!(for 1st 50 person only)

Package Included:
(i) 35 soft copy (additional picture RM3 each)


P/S:
(a) Place of shooting decided by the photographer.
(b) Pay half (RM50) as a deposit before the shooting start, once you get the soft copy, only you pay the rest.
(c) Bring your own outfit, max 3
(d) If interested pls send me your name, age and contact number to my email bryan.yong87@hotmail.com then i'll confirm with you the date of shooting. The date is decided by the photographer.
(e) You can call me at 012-9727022.
(f) You can also go to my blog http://www.bryanyong87klang.blogspot.com/
(g) Shooting area just in KL (KLCC, PJ area, Sunway area) and Selangor (Shah Alam, Klang).If you choose the place out of the places that I've mentioned, you need to add more RM100.

*This is not a SCAM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment