Sunday, March 1, 2009

Introduction

Hi everyone, i'm starting again with my new blog, hope that it will attract more people to read it and i will update it very often, so that you all can find out what's happening around you.
The purpose why i'm here is because i want to make more friends. Besides that i want to gather those who have similar interest like me such as those who are interested in singing, dancing, traveling and so forth. Please add me in friendster, facebook and also msn with the email add bryan.yong87@hotmail.com .I will appreciate and respond to you as soon as possible. Moreover i'm looking for talents as well, for those who think you can sing and dance well or even you have other talents that can show it out, i'll help you to get a job. Besides that for those girls and guys who work for events and roadshow you all can send me profile as well and i'll try my very best. Thanks :)

P/S: Please send your profile to bryan.yong87@hotmail.com thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment